Luxury Lodges with Hot Tubs in Scotland
OUR LODGES are named for the sea inlets or ‘firths’ around this coastline. Beauly and Dornoch sleep 2 in 1 bedroom and Cromarty sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms.
The lodges are decked on three sides with a ramp leading to the entry door or steps to the patio doors which lead into the large open plan kitchen, dining, and sitting area with a vaulted ceiling. The bright kitchen has wooden work tops and gloss units and a small step with floor lighting into the dining area. The dining area has an oak table which seats four with two bar stools for counter-top dining. The sitting area has windows on three sides with views over the surrounding fields and countryside and south over the Beauly Firth.
The fully equipped kitchens have:
- Electric fan oven
- Electric counter-top hob
And a storage cupboard:
- For outdoor clothing and foot wear
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Cleaning cloths etc
Living Rooms have:
- Leather sofas and arm chair (2 in Cromarty)
- Coffee table
- 42in. LCD flat screen television
- IPOD docking station with central music system
- Side board with DVD/CD Player, Books, DVDs and games (we suggest you bring some favourite viewing on a stick)
Bedrooms look out to a private patio garden and hot tub and have:
- King size bed or Superking which can be twin beds (Cromarty)
- At least 300 thread count bed linen
- Hypo Allergenic Duvets and Pillows
- Central music system
- 26” LCD flat screen television
Ensuite bathroom have:
- Double or Single Steam room shower with waterfall head, hand held head, body and feet massage jets, steam, lights and radio.
- Jacuzzi bath in Beauly and Dornoch lodges
- Luxurious towels
- Heated towel rail
- Complimentary toiletries
- Ample parking
- Covered and uncovered decking
- Garden furniture
- Our luxury lodges are all equipped with hot tubs! More
To come and holiday in our luxury lodges with hot tubs in the Highlands of Scotland, or for more information, please contact us.
Gallery - click on images to view slideshow...